Usability, bells and whistles¶
- inotify is much snappier and available on Windows thanks to Karl Bielefeldt.
- New right-click command to add untracked files to .gitignore thanks to Audrius Karabanovas.
- Stash, fetch, push, and pull usability improvements
- General usability improvements
- stderr is logged when applying partial diffs.
Files can be unstaged when amending.
Show the configured remote.$remote.pushurl in the GUI
Removed usage of the “user” module.
Avoids an extra git update-index call during startup.