Usability, bells and whistles¶
- git cola learned a few new sub commands:
git cola dag git cola branch git cola search
- Return in the summary field jumps to the extended description.
- Ctrl+Return is now a shortcut for ‘Commit’.
- Better French translation for ‘Sign-off’.
- The ‘Search’ widget now has a much simpler and streamlined user interface.
- vim-style h,j,k,l navigation shortcuts were added to the DAG widget.
- git dag no longer prompts for files when diffing commits if the text field contains paths.
- General user interface and performance improvements.
- The diff viewer no longer changes font size when holding Control while scrolling with the mouse wheel.
- Files with a typechange (e.g. symlinks that become files, etc.) are now correctly identified as being modified.
- The cola.controllers and cola.views packages were removed.