Usability, bells and whistles¶
- A new “Find files” widget was added, and can be activated by using the Ctrl+t or t hotkeys.
- A new git cola find sub-command was added for finding files.
- git cola now remembers the text cursor’s position when staging interactively with the keyboard. This makes it easier to use the keyboard arrows to select and stage lines.
- The completion widgets will now select the top completion item when Enter or Return are pressed.
- You can now refresh using F5 in addition to the existing Ctrl+R hotkey.
- git cola now passes –no-abbrev-commit to git log to override having log.abbrevCommit = true set in .gitconfig.