Usability, bells and whistles¶
Refined the staging/unstaging behavior for code reviews.
Added more styling and icons to menus and buttons.
Adjusted some terminology to more closely match the git CLI.
- Boolean git config settings with no value are now supported (these are not created by git these days but exist in legacy repositories).
- Unicode branches and tags are supported in the “branch diff” tool.
- Guard against low-memory conditions and more interrupted system calls.
- Added desktop launchers for git-cola.desktop and git-dag.desktop. This replaces the old cola.desktop, so some adjustments to RPM .spec and debian/ files will be needed.
- Fixed the darwin app-tarball Makefile target to create relative paths.
- The –style option was removed. git cola follows the system theme so there’s no need for this option these days.