Usability, bells and whistles¶
- Auto-completion was added to more tools.
- git dag is easier to use on smaller displays – the author field elides its text which allows for a more compact display.
- Selected commits in git dag were made more prominent and easier to see.
- ‘Create Branch’ learned to fetch remote branches and uses a background thread to do so.
- User-configured GUI tools are listed alphabetically in the ‘Actions’ menu.
- The ‘Pull’ dialog remembers the value of the ‘Rebase’ checkbox between invocations.