Usability, bells and whistles¶
- git dag learned to color-code branchy edges. The edge colors change when a new branch is detected, which makes the history much easier to follow. A huge thanks to Uri Okrent for making it happen.
- New GUI for editing remote repositories.
- New git cola archive and git cola remote sub-commands.
- git cola browser learned an ‘Untrack’ command.
- The diff editor learned to staged/unstaged while amending.
- The status tool can now scroll horizontally.
- New git repositories can be created by clicking ‘New’ on the git cola –prompt startup screen.