Usability, bells and whistles¶
- New and improved grep mode lets you instantly find and edit files.
- New git cola grep standalone mode.
- Support for passing arguments to the configured editors, e.g. gvim -p This makes it possible to select multiple files in the status window and use Ctrl-e to edit them all at once.
- Remote operations now prompt on errors only.
- The Tab key now jumps to the extended description when editing the summary.
- More shortcut key labels and misc. UX improvements.
Selecting an item no longer copies its filename to the copy/paste buffer. Ctrl-c or the “Copy” context-menu action can be used instead.
The repository monitoring feature on Windows learned to ignore changes within the “.git” directory. Thanks to Andreas Sommer.